Melbourn, United Kingdom
PA ConsultingAn innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future. Our clients adapt and transform, and…
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team within PA Consulting. We were recently voted one of the “Top 25 places to work in the UK”. This role will work with the Account Administrative team supporting the Consulting Sector and Service teams.
This vacancy is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a creative problem solver like you! We want someone who loves to explore problems with senior stakeholders and project managers, ensuring in depth knowledge of client contracts and costs.
PA has migrated to use PeopleSoft for it’s project management, you will be responsible for opening and maintaining sold projects, ensure the complete booking of time to projects and raising invoices for one or more of the Consulting teams.
The role requires commercial awareness ensuring timely invoicing and a good working relationship with Credit Control. There is a requirement to proactively monitor the weekly WIP and debt position of the jobs they look after and offer support when invoices need to be sent. Weekly Job Not Set Up Hours and Unresolved Hours Monday – Thursday should be monitored and maintained a low level so that weekly reporting is accurate for the business.
- Accurate Commercial filing and SOX Audit compliance
- Managing weekly Time Report Process
- Opening and maintaining Sold jobs in financial systems
- Ensuring accurate and timely Invoicing
- Using Client Portals to upload and submit invoices and manage debt
- Support Credit Control with chasing of Debt
- Accountability to respond and report to Government requirements within our secure sectors
- Accurate financial reporting to Partners, Assignment Manager and Head of Sectors.
- Provide data and respond to Sales Executive and Senior Board members KPI’s
- Level 2 Security Clearance for Secure Client contracts
- Support to wider team on adhoc tasks
The successful candidate will have proficient financial acumen and qualification, numerical and administrative skills. Previous experience with PeopleSoft Projects/other corporate tools. Meticulous attention to detail and a creative-solution driven approach.
- Commitment to providing a quality service in line with PA’s processes and procedures
- Able to meet firm wide deadlines as required
- Susceptible to change and expected to operate a high level during change processes
- Finance qualified/part-qualified with working knowledge/experience of working in a finance team
- Experience of working with PeopleSoft Projects/other Corporate finance tools
- Numerate and able to analyse large amounts of data and figures
- Accurate word processing and spreadsheet skills -. Essential applications: Excel and Word
- Sound business and commercial knowledge ideally gained in a services organisation
- Good team player with flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Able to use initiative, work well under pressure, without close supervision
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Finance/equivalent degree, ACA/CIMA qualified optimal
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs