Sales Quality Administrator - 1 Year FTC
London, United Kingdom
Utility WarehouseGet all your home services, including gas, electricity, broadband, mobile and home insurance from one company, helping you save time and money.
Role: 12 Month Contract
Hello, we're UW
We’re a bunch of great people working together, solving problems and having fun. Together, we strive to find solutions to help the great people around us get on with the things that really matter in life.
How? It’s simple, we take the headache out of essential home services by providing them all in one place – energy, broadband, mobile, and even insurance. That’s one provider, one account, one bill, and lots of savings.
We’re a truly unique FTSE 250 company with a business model that has real social impact at the heart of it. Being a part of the UW community you’ll join a working environment like no other - one where everyone matters - be it our customers, our partners or you, our people.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity is available in Sales Quality for the position of Sales Quality Administrator (12 months contract)
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Utility Warehouse and has a good understanding of all of our services and departments. You must be self-motivated and genuinely want to make a difference in the life of our Partners and Customers.
What you'll do
- Giving constructive feedback to Partners responsible for any misrepresentation of our goods and services
- Providing ongoing support to all the Partners in the business to achieve best practice across product and behaviours
- Carrying out quality feedback calls to customers to ensure correct procedures are being followed
- Analysing “partner activity” reports to establish any unacceptable behaviour
- Working with senior members of staff to assist resolving complaints
- Analysis of orders to identify Sales Quality Issues
- Attention to detail is key in this role, due to the amount of data that needs to be analysed to identify trends and patterns from large pools of data
- Experience in complaint handling, compliance or analysis would be preferred but not essential
- Someone who is passionate about the Customer & Partner experience and wants to help improve this
- Great communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) are essential to this role.
- Intermediate level Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Great organisational skills: a self-starter who is self-motivated, organised and is great at time management
What's it in for you?
Join a high growth FTSE 250 business and help us achieve our ambitions whilst learning and having fun. Become part of a fantastic business culture where people really are at the heart of everything we do.
- Huge opportunities for exposure & development as we scale up
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance up to 4 x your salary
- Discounted healthcare and medical cash plans including a free Virtual GP service
- Private pension scheme
- Share options and Save As You Earn Scheme
- A range of Health & Wellbeing benefits including a confidential Employee Assistance Programme, Virtual fitness classes and wellness tools
- Discounts on UW products & services
Apply here !
If you think this is the role for you and want to be part of UW’s extraordinary growth, apply now.
We provide equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone. You are welcome to apply no matter your age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Please note, if you are applying for a role which involves having access to personal data, you will be subject to a background check. Where checks are unsatisfactory or incomplete and/or a failure to reveal information relating to convictions that you are required to identify as part of the background checks, could lead to withdrawal of an offer of employment.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs