Account Executive - Nordics
Stockholm - Remote
ScanditOur Smart Data Capture platform enables barcode scanning, AR, text and object recognition for enterprise apps on any camera-equipped smart device.
Scandit is currently seeking an experienced Account Executive ideally based in the Nordics region. You will be a key part of our international Sales Team, selling Scandit’s disruptive software-based Mobile Barcode Scanning, Data Capture and Augmented Reality Solutions to enterprise customers. Our target markets include enterprises primarily in Retail, Transport & Logistics, Manufacturing & Distribution, and Technology. You are a high-performing sales professional who is motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing tech company with a disruptive offering.
What You Will Do
- Generate new sales opportunities by leveraging your experience and industry contacts.
- Position Scandit as a leader for cloud-based data capture solutions.
- Strategic, executive-level selling at multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts.
- Effectively utilize resources to reach and identify prospects for contact.
- Present Scandit solutions, develop proposals and value justifications, negotiate and close deals to achieve annual sales targets.
- Effectively use Salesforce and sales campaign tools to build and manage your sales funnel.
- Leverage your existing network of contacts and expand your market.
- Provide feedback regarding regional marketing events to attend, speaking opportunities, relevant publications and thought leaders/interest groups.
- Collaborate with Scandit sales management and marketing to ensure client satisfaction, higher conversion rate and to drive overall sales improvements.
- Provide input to the business and product development plans to assist with the evolution of current products and the development of new ones.
- Develop and maintain a strong working proficiency of Scandit solutions.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years software sales experience in the enterprise space
- Passionate about disruptive technologies with a good understanding of mobile applications
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Knowledge and experience in other target industries is a bonus
- Excel in a fast-paced start-up environment and able to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication and strong negotiation skills
- You will be fluent to a professional business standard in English
- BS or BA from a top tier university
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com
Other jobs like this
Planet Labs Inc.
Regional Sales Lead, Nordics & BalticsBanking Cloud CRM Customer service Global company Manufacturing Product management +3
Career development Flex hours Health care Home office stipend Insurance +3
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs