Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt is not just a delivery app – we’re a technology company building a commerce platform to seamlessly connect our millions of customers with thousands of merchant and courier partners, in real-time across 23 countries and 250+ cities. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest ratings, largely thanks to our customer-first-mindset, which shows in how we build products and run operations. In June 2022 we officially joined forces with DoorDash. Combined, we have a presence in 27 countries, 23 of which operate with the Wolt brand and app. Wolt and DoorDash continue largely independently, with Wolt’s name, brand, product, technology and team.
Working in Product Development at Wolt
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done. You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
The behind the scenes of Wolt is run by an awesome bunch of over 400+ planners, builders, designers and data crunchers. We call ourselves Product+, as we’re the very core of Wolt’s products, tools and platforms. To build our products, we work in over 40 cross-functional, independent and autonomous teams. Teams are made up of a mix of talented individuals: engineers, designers, data scientists, analysts, and product leads. Each team takes ownership for solving customer problems in the best possible way.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We want to have all sorts of people in our team – people like you and me, and people different from you and me. To be able to work with diverse teammates – when it comes to gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or any other personal trait – we consciously aim to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with us. This is because we believe diverse teams make the most thought-through decisions and build things in the most inclusive way.
Join us today to build Wolt together!
At Wolt, we strive to make the best products for our customers. We work hard to develop new ways to make it easy for them to order food from the best restaurants, grocery stores, and other local shops. Our products have the industry's highest ratings because we always put the customer first.
And we are looking for a Product Designer to join us on our mission. This will be someone who has mastered the craft of turning insights into beautifully designed products, who can inspire organisations through prototyping and storytelling to ensure their final work has maximum impact for the customer.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about delivery and how it can impact peoples lives for good.
- Can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done.
- Have empathy for your audience and can anticipate user needs.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organisation.
This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Stockholm or Berlin, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here 🌍
What you’ll do:
- Listen carefully. The better you understand our users problems the better your solutions will be. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
- Collaborate across teams. You’ll partner closely with product, engineering, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll provide the thought leadership to inspire and develop the right design direction. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Imagine the way forward. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and be responsible for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are:
- Experience. You’ve been designing for 5+ years for a consumer-focused tech company, so understand what it takes to create elegant, consumer-oriented experiences.
- Mastery. You are a versatile t-shaped designer who uses a full range of skills—product design, interaction design, and visual design—to ensure you deliver magical experiences to the customer.
- You’re a strong communicator. Who can inspire teams towards action and empathy for the user.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether that’s hands-on user research or a quantitative A/B test.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so feel free to apply as soon as you feel like hearing more about the position and potentially joining Wolt! Please kindly make sure to include your portfolio with your application!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and equity. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you'll own a piece of the pie.
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Talent Acquisition Partner Elisa Haikala at email@example.com at any given time.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Product Manager - InvestigationsBlockchain OKRs Product management
Career development Health care Startup environment Team events
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs