AxiosSmart, efficient news worthy of your time, attention, and trust. Covering local news, politics, health, climate, tech, media, business, sports, world, science and more.
The big picture: Axios is a rapidly growing digital media and tech company dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We offer a mix of original and smartly narrated coverage of media trends, tech, business, and other major topics in the most efficient and shareable ways using our original Smart Brevity format.
At Axios — the Greek word for worthy — we provide only content worthy of readers’ time, attention, and trust.
Why you matter: You believe that the truth matters now more than ever and the idea of joining a high-growth media company excites you! You’re passionate about the evolution of the media and tech industries and want to be part of a team that’s shaping the future. You place value in working with smart, ambitious colleagues in an environment where you will learn invaluable skills to carry with you.
The details: Our Events Intern will support our Events team, which is made up of extremely smart and hard-working events professionals who plan and execute events nearly every week. These events are sponsored by Axios client partners, and the events team understands clients’ expectations are exceeded and that they receive exceptional end products through our partnerships. You’ll learn what it’s like to plan events end-to-end, build invitation lists, develop creative assets, support technical aspects of our events, support marketing and communications campaigns to attract and engage attendees and support large annual events.
- You exhibit strong attention to detail
- You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have a wildly collaborative spirit
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong interest in Axios and our unique style
- 10-week paid program beginning in June
- Mentorship and Lunch & Learns with Axios executives
- We are seeking interns for our Communications, Talent Acquisition, Events, Audience, Editorial Illustration, Editorial, Brand Design, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Learning & Development and Production teams
If this sounds exciting, apply today with your resume and complete the application question fields.
Pay rate for this role is $17/hr and is dependent on numerous factors, including but not limited to location, work experience, and skills. This range does not include other compensation benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs