Director, Franchise Sales - Northeast
Baltimore, MD, United States
Realty ONE GroupA modern lifestyle real estate brand with a luxury real estate division, Realty ONE Group continues to be an industry disruptor with the best real estate professionals in the business.
Are you ready to be a part of a fast-paced, revolutionary company that values everyONE?
Realty ONE Group is a full-service dynamic real estate brand designed with a ‘You first!’ focus. We're opening doors every day across the globe – ONE home, ONE dream, ONE life at a time.
Our COOLture thrives on the belief that everyone and everything matters—empowering their agents to open new doors every day. The Realty ONE Group platform was constructed from the ground up to connect people with technology and provide amazing experiences.
Realty ONE Group’s vision and purpose are catalyzing change in the industry, empowering agents to succeed and make a difference as ONE.
Realty ONE Group is 100% debt-free, family-owned, and has been featured in Inc.’s 500 for seven consecutive years. Realty ONE Group is on track to open 1,000+ offices in 50 states with over 150,000 agents!
Realty ONE Group - creating a WOW experience for their raving fans daily! Come join the fun as an employee of the ONE team!
Realty One Group Affiliates, LLC (ROGA) is the franchise unit of Realty ONE Group, offering comprehensive training, recruiting and marketing support to a team of 18,000 sales professionals in 400+ locations across 49 states and 11 countries.
This position will be responsible for identifying markets and candidates within the assigned territory of Northeast USA, to Prospect, Qualify and eventually award Realty ONE Group franchises. You are responsible for building, managing and maintaining a candidate pipeline while tracking new franchise opportunities through the sales process defined and taught by Realty ONE Group Affiliates LLC. This role will require domestic travel up to 30+% of the time while working primarily out of a home office.
- Identifying opportunities to award the Realty ONE Group franchise in markets within the assigned territory, with candidates within the territory. Build and manage a pipeline and track new franchise opportunities through the sales process.
- Create and work a territory business plan to achieve targeted, performance goals by identifying, advancing, and closing deals.
- Responsible for arranging initial meetings with candidates, delivering the Value Proposition, driving the flow of conversations continuously throughout Franchise Development process, i.e., cold calls, weekly pipeline -update calls and sales strategy meetings, regarding future franchise sales and projected closings.
- Responsible for application timeline and expense budget maintenance as well as current status analysis and reports regarding various pipelines.
- Must be able to drive the entire relationship focused franchise sales process, inclusive of guiding the application process, perform appropriate due diligence, review legal documents, negotiation of terms and coordinate the timely movement of documents to the final contract signing with the continued support of the designated leadership team.
- Meet/exceed annual quota targets through mainly new start up franchise sales, conversion of existing brokerages as well as possible roll Ins. On a rare occasion there could be assistance on merger & acquisition opportunities based on experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or minimum of 5 years’ experience in consultative sales environment.
- Real estate experience preferred and/or franchise sales experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of complex real estate operations and their budgets.
- Proficiency with financial modeling.
- Extensive experience in a cold-calling environment.
- Proven success in meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly and annual growth targets.
- Superb time management skills and ability to multi task under high pressure and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to motivate, and influence people in order to reach goals.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, territory management and interpersonal skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of the sales process, i.e., transactions, legal documents, sales and growth models.
- Advanced organizational skills and computer skills, i.e. Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Stellar presentation skills
- Residence in the sales territory responsible for selling in is highly preferred and within 25 miles from a major airport.
- Record of sales success, demonstrating an ability to meet desired objectives with limited supervision.
- Passion to be the best
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Director of Franchise Sales must be able to travel up to 30% of the time and be able to stand, drive, and sit for various lengths of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cool + Culture = “COOLture”! Here at Realty ONE Group, there’s no better place than together. At the ONE, you will not only enjoy a fantastic team and inspired office spaces, but also a first-class benefits program:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and dependents
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO- start accruing on day 1!
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k)
- 11 Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs