Consultant, Quantitative Research
Boston, Massachusetts; New York City; Remote
C Space is a customer agency. We help companies focus on what really matters to their customers and, by doing so, drive business growth.
By building deep relationships with our clients’ customers, we translate customers’ lives into strategies and experiences for our clients to produce better decision-making with less risk.
We work across a diverse range of industries and businesses that includes clients in financial services, technology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, CPG, and services (including hospitality, food service, and travel).
About the Role
The person in this collaborative position will be responsible for designing and conducting primary market research studies, processing and analyzing data (potentially combining multiple data sets and sources, both qualitative and quantitative), and visualizing and reporting out on key findings, all in support of major strategic initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of teams both internally and client-side, tackling a wide variety of business challenges across industries and markets.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, global team, shape the development of our Data & Analytics (DnA) offering, and lead C Space into the future with a robust consumer ecosystem that integrates the best of art and science. DnA is an “emerging superpower” and this role presents exciting growth and leadership opportunities for the right candidate.
If you are a quantitative research manager looking for an extra challenge, to grow your skills, and to work with some of the most prestigious global brands, we look forward to hearing from you.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record designing and executing quantitative studies in a research, strategy and/or insights role, working collaboratively with clients and colleagues in a commercial setting.
What you’ll bring to the role:
Experience executing quantitative market research studies from start to finish. This includes questionnaire design, sample frames, panel management, data cleaning and processing, data visualization, and reporting and presentation of key findings, insights, and recommendations.
- Ability to tell compelling stories with data, often working with strategy and innovation consultants to interpret and integrate quantitative findings into broader reporting, utilizing creative approaches to bring the data to life.
- Ability to translate client business needs and objectives into specific research designs and methodologies.
- Comfort presenting research findings to high-level client audiences with a range of quantitative expertise.
- Experience integrating multiple data sets and sources; in particular, integrating qualitative, quantitative, and social / behavioral data sources.
- Ability to coach others and help them develop an understanding of quantitative methods and best practices.
- Flexibility to manage a diversity of projects for various internal and client stakeholders, adapt to shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Thrive on variety – adaptable and positive in the face of change.
- Confidence and creativity – we’ll be looking to you to make recommendations and lead the process.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and collaboration skills.
- Great sense of humor a must!
- Knowledge of / experience with quantitative market research methodologies including segmentation, conjoint, discrete choice modelling, Max Diff, TURF, Van Westendorp, Kano.
- Knowledge of SPSS, R, and/or advanced Excel, and confidence using these tools to conduct statistical analyses (e.g., significance testing, correlation, driver analysis, multivariate regression, cluster analysis).
- Experience managing (or deep understanding of) data processing tasks, including cleaning, weighting, table creation and crosstabs.
- Data visualization using Tableau or similar tools.
Learn more about what makes C Space who WeAre_ here: https://cspace.com/we-are/
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive business and we welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds, abilities, and walks of life – talented, creative people with their own voice, ideas and perspectives. So if you think you have the right skills and mindset for this position, whether through education, work or life experience, please apply.
Salary range: $60,000 to $80,000.
Alongside a competitive salary we also offer a comprehensive benefits packages including:
- Generous PTO; including 10 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 5 floating days and 10 sick days each year + volunteer and bereavement days.
- Discounted medical, health and vision insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family-forming benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Care@Work with Care.com
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee Assistance Program
- Established Employee Resource Groups
- Extensive Learning & Development curriculum
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual Wellbeing budget for each C Spacer
- Yoga @ work
- Culture committee, clubs, in person & virtual social events
In 2022, C Space has been recognized with our 2nd straight Best Company for Career Growth award, as well as Best CEOs for Diversity and Best Work-Life Balance by Comparably. Comparably Awards are provided yearly to top performing company cultures based on real feedback from our employees.
2022 Best Company for Career Growth; 2021 Best Company for Career Growth
2022 Best CEOs for Diversity; 2021 Best CEOs for Women
2022 Best Work-Life Balance
About C Space
Our clients call us their customer agency.
We create rapid insight and business change, putting customers at the heart of companies and solving problems from the customer’s perspective. We keep our clients relevant by building real, ongoing relationships with customers that in turn help them deliver superior experiences, launch successful products and build loyalty. Our customized approaches are tailored to specific business needs and include online insight communities, immersive storytelling, data and analytics, activation events, innovation projects and business consulting. We do this for many of the world’s best-known brands – like Bose, Walmart, Jaguar Land Rover, Mars, Samsung, IKEA and more – to create “Customer Inspired Growth”.
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We co-created a set of values to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and developing and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I’ve got this: taking the initiative; doing what we say we will
- Only accept awesome: taking pride in your work; creating value for our clients and company
- Show the love: being kind to others; taking care of yourself too
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and embracing opportunities for personal growth
- Tell it like it is: caring enough about people and the work to provide meaningful feedback; speaking up when you have a different perspective
- Open up and listen: embracing feedback from others; working hard to understand different points of view
- Find what fascinates: being relentlessly curious; having a learning mindset
- We before me: remembering we succeed or fail as a team
- Leave your mark: driving results through your work; shaping our culture
C Space is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at C Space without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.
C Space is a part of the Brand Consulting Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, and Cologne. To learn more, visit www.cspace.com or follow us on social media! Learn more about our culture on TikTok @cspaceglobal and IG @cspaceglobal, and more about our business and thought leadership on LinkedIn. Want to see posts from other C Spacers? Check out #wearecspace on LinkedIn!
Other jobs like this
United States - Director - Data ScienceAnalytics Big Data Cloud Computer Science Data Science Global company Machine Learning +6
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Director, Market Research & Brand Strategy (Healthcare)Analytics Data Analysis High performance HR Research Salesforce
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation +7
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs