San Salvador, El Salvador
Applaudo StudiosWe are a software development company that develops and deploys custom software solutions for organizations that want to make an impact through technology.
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Proven analytical background
- Experience working with senior decision-makers
- Agile certifications such as Product Owner or Scrum Foundations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Business Administration
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills: charismatic, diligent, and willing to contribute.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Decision-making, Organized, Planning skills
- Negotiator and stakeholder management
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Communicate the vision, plans, objectives and progress to the team
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers' journey, become a subject matter expert on the pain points we are trying to solve, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Understand technical constraints, business objectives, and user priorities,
- Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and business needs to support.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development team
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development
- Work with Technical team to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
Here at Applaudo Studios values as trust, communication, respect, excellence and team work are our keys to success. We know we are working with the best and thus treat each other with respect and admiration without asking.
Submit your application today, and don't miss this opportunity to join the Best Digital team in the Region!
We truly appreciate all the hard and outstanding work our team makes every day at Applaudo Studios, and that's why the perks that we offer, are deeply thought and designed as a way to thank them for their commitment and excellence.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Special discounts
- Entertainment area
- Flexible work spaces
- Great work environment
- Private medical insurance
*Benefits may vary according to your location and/or availability. Request further information when applying.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs