Group Product Manager (Remote Option)
Posted 1 month ago
We’re seeking a Group Product Manager to join our Product team. We’re looking for someone who is ready for a high-impact product leadership opportunity to join our flagship product, Clio Manage. This is a remote position. When our offices reopen this role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
What your team does:
Clio’s mission is to ‘transform the practice of law, for good.’ If you’re into ‘mission-driven’ product management this might be the place for you!
Our market opportunity is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, Silicon Valley based investors and advisors, and a product management team which is global and world-class (if we do say so ourselves)! Clio is growing rapidly with massive growth opportunities for Product Management leaders.
Speaking of Product at Clio… we’ve worked hard to develop an excellent product management culture with empowered PMs who are highly regarded and influential within the organization.Our team is composed of seasoned professionals from a diverse set of product backgrounds. Clio invests heavily in developing Product Managers, growing leaders and in the broader Product communities in which we operate.
We pride ourselves on being ‘human and high performing’ and creating a workplace where you can be challenged, supported and bring your whole self to work.
Clio Manage is Clio's flagship product and is the leading platform in the legal industry for managing law firms. Built in the cloud from the ground up, Clio Manage offers the most modern and innovative experience in the legal industry with a highly-rated mobile app, extensive partner network, and over 200 app integrations.
We help firms improve every aspect of their performance including productivity, revenue, and compliance. We are giving firms the tools they need to transform the practice of law in innovative ways and to better serve their clients.
A day in the life might look like:
- As a Group Product Manager you will manage, mentor, and develop a team of Product Managers. Working from the overarching strategy set by your Product Director you will develop a roadmap that moves our business forward and drives successful outputs and outcomes in your product area.
Strategy and Prioritization
- As the product management leader of a product area, you are expected to align your team’s initiatives and priorities with Clio’s annual OKRs and long term mission. In addition, you are also expected to build mechanisms, habits, and rituals within your team to help product managers make data driven product decisions and tradeoffs.
Market and Customer Understanding
- We believe that the success of our customers comes first. Therefore, as a Group Product Manager, you are expected to be an expert on the user for your product area. As such, constant communication with customers, (existing, churned and prospect) as well as a deep understanding of the markets in which we operate will be expected. This will be complemented by deep quantitative data to complete the customer picture.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have a track record of successfully delivering short, medium, and long term initiatives.
- You have experience working with business leaders and executives, and are able to easily navigate communications with senior leadership teams.
- You have a track record of building and growing a high-performing team of product managers.
- You have had your fair share of failures and learnings under your belt. You have experience not just shipping products but launching and iterating on solutions to customer problems.
- You are enthusiastic to learn a new, complex domain and have the humility to ask for help when needed.
- You have a track record of breaking down objectives into initiatives and delivering to customers at scale.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers