Senior Technical Recruiter
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Resultant is a modern consulting firm with a radically different approach to solving problems.
We don’t solve problems for our clients. We solve problems with them.
Through outcomes driven by data analytics, technology solutions, digital transformation, and beyond, our team works with clients in both the public and private sectors to solve their most complex challenges. We start by learning as much as we can about who they are, how they work, and what they’re striving for so we can feel their problems as our own. Partnering with our clients means their desired outcomes are always top of mind, their challenges and strengths guiding our efforts. We build client-focused relationships before we build unique solutions that blaze past expectations.
Originally founded in Indianapolis as KSM Consulting in 2008, Resultant now employs more than 350 team members who operate from offices around the United States including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Odon, Indiana; Columbus, Ohio; Lansing, Michigan; Denver, Colorado; Dallas, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia.
We’re Resultant. Clients partner with us to see a difference. People join us to make one.
In order to expand and meet company growth projections, Resultant needs to hire exceptional talent to pull alongside our resident rock stars. Not just filling jobs, this position will be responsible for building the pipeline of technical talent that will grow meaningful careers across the nation for Resultant. Must be able to network with technical talent and quickly assess the ability to integrate and be successful within Resultant's culture. We are looking for a strong contributor that has prior technical recruiting expertise, builds relationships for the long-term and understands the needs of our diverse teams quickly.
If you love to connect with technical talent and you are ready to recruit top talent in data science, business intelligence, applications development and data architecture, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- Connect with top candidates and introduce them to our leaders
- Build relationships with candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Shepherd candidates through the recruiting process and serve as their liaison to Resultant building the best candidate experience possible
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders
- Monitor the effectiveness of the candidate experience, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Build a pipeline of qualified technical candidates that we can convert to employees over time
- Source the best passive talent for our roles and convert them into Rezzers
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- BA or equivalent experience required, preferably in a technical field
- Demonstrated experience hiring Tech, IT and Data talent with measurable success preferably in a consulting environment
- Strong relationships with tech professional organizations that can be leveraged to identify talent
- Prior experience building out technical talent pipelines and utilizing sourcing techniques
- 4-7 years full-cycle recruiting in a tech or consulting firm preferred
- Demonstrated experience attracting talent and measuring results (built dashboards, KPIs, etc.)
What you should know about us:
- We are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- We are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization, and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- We compensate well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Our leaders work hard, serving as shining examples of what it means to live out our values. They are servant leaders, helping their teams to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
hat our team members say about us:
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Other jobs like this
Senior Recruiting Data Visualization AnalystAnalytics Cross-functional Data visualization Design challenges HR Human rights Interpersonal skills +2
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Fertility benefits Flex vacation +5
Project Manager, Square HR Programs & InitiativesAgile Banking Blockchain Financial services HR InfoSec Project management +2
Career development Equity Health care Insurance Parental leave +5
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs