Internal Audit Manager (PST time zone)
Folsom, CA, United States
Join a new multibillion-dollar global company that brings together amazing technology, people, and operational scale to become a powerhouse in the memory industry. Solidigm is headquartered in San Jose, California, with aspirations to conduct an IPO and become a publicly traded U.S. Solidigm combines elements of an established, successful Silicon Valley technology company with the spirit, agility, and entrepreneurial mindset of a start-up. In addition to the U.S. headquarters and other facilities in the U.S., the company has a significant international presence in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Solidigm will continue to lead the world in innovating new Memory technologies and will soon be the second largest NAND memory company in the world by revenue. At Solidigm, we view problems as opportunities to define innovative solutions that hold the power to change the world and unleash the potential technological needs that the future holds. Although we may speak different languages and represent diverse backgrounds, we are ‘One Team’ that strives to accomplish Solidigm’s vision and mission to be the go-to partner for optimized data storage solutions. Our goal is simple: Grow at an unprecedented rate and become the best memory solutions company in the world. You can be part of the takeoff of a fast-growing business that develops cutting-edge products, delivers strong business value for customers, provides an engaging workplace for its employees, and serves a greater impact on the world. This is a golden opportunity for the right applicant to join us and help design, build, and lead Solidigm. We want a team of dedicated professionals who will not just be Solidigm team members but contribute to how we shape the future of the organization. We are seeking applicants who will grow and thrive in our culture: be customer inspired, trusting, innovative, team-oriented, inclusive, results driven, collaborative, passionate, and flexible.
- Manage and own the SOX project plan, ensuring efficient and timely execution of all stages of the SOX program.
- Improve the design of the processes to help scale the company
- Perform scoping and materiality assessment to identify significant accounts and key controls, including qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Collaborate with process owners to update narratives, flowcharts, risk and control matrices as the business grows and processes change.
- Develop appropriate procedures, create a testing plan, and perform SOX testing of key controls for relevant business processes.
- Coordinate SOX planning and testing with external auditors, including leading walkthroughs, providing evidence and maintaining sufficient documentation.
- Appropriately document exceptions and deficiencies, including working with process owners to develop and execute a remediation plan.
- Manage the ongoing improvement and innovation of the SOX program
- Assist and be directly involved in the definition and execution of operational and compliance audits.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA/CISA license preferred.
- 6 - 8 years of experience with SOX compliance for multi-national public technology companies and/or Big 4 experience.
- First-year SOX implementation and recent external audit experience are a plus
- Experience with business processes, such as OTC, PTP, Inventory and Cost Accounting, etc.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with all levels of management, external auditors, and all functions of the company.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including managing an audit project plan from beginning to end.
- Understanding of US GAAP, SOX requirements, COSO framework, and the audit process.
- Creative and innovative team player with an understanding of the interconnectivity of the business processes and their effects on the control environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality results.
Additional InformationWe are looking for dynamic Internal Audit professionals to help establish our Internal Audit function, execute first-year SOX implementation and assurance, and further expand the responsibility to operational and compliance audit.
Other jobs like this
Project Manager, Financial Services & Health OperationsBanking Blockchain Compliance Cross-functional Data Science Financial services FinTech +3
Career development Equity Health care Insurance Parental leave +3
User Experience (UX) ArchitectCX Project management Prototyping Research Sketch Usability testing User Experience +2
Career development Fertility benefits Health care Home office stipend Insurance +1
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs