North Sydney, Australia
Nine is Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment. We pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want – across Publishing, Broadcasting and Digital.
Nine’s assets include the 9Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian TV, Drive, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investment in Domain Group.
9Now is at the heart of Nine’s purpose and values - to shape culture by sparking conversations, challenging perspectives, and entertaining our communities. 9Now brings people together by offering a destination for consumers around Australia to live stream or stream on demand their favourite programs anywhere, anytime, on the device of their choosing.
The Australian Open delivers some of Australia's most iconic sporting moments and largest
audiences across Nine and 9Now. The 2023 Grand Slam takes place from January 16th - January 29th with 9Now to host every match, every court, live and free via our Pop-up channels.
9Now is looking for two Operations Supervisors to oversee a team of enthusiastic Operations
Assistants and help us deliver a world class live streaming experience to our audience and
The Operations Supervisors will be responsible for roster management, training, assigning courts and the overall performance of our team of Operations Assistants. The team will be responsible for monitoring Tennis matches, inserting advertisements and slates during breaks in play over the tournament.
There are two roles over a 3 week period from January 8th - January 29th. Successful
candidates will be issued a company laptop for the duration of the role and will require fast and reliable internet connection at home. The Operations Supervisors will be required to work from home as well as complete training in Nine’s 1 Denison Street office in North Sydney.
- Rostering shifts and managing a roster based on match start and end of play
- Training of the Operations Assistants in our Digital Ad Insertion Tool
- Monitor court performance in real-time
- Assign courts to Operations Assistants pre and during shifts
- Ensure the quality of ad insertion timing
- Insert advertisements into live Tennis matches
- Insert appropriate holding graphics before, during and after tennis matches
- Monitor live streams of Tennis matches
- Identify and escalate issues as they arise
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- An interest in Tennis and Sport
- Experience rostering a team on shift work
- Experience supervising a team
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritise
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility to work in a rotating roster of shifts morning, afternoon and evening during weekdays and weekends
If this role is for you, please express your interest and the successful candidates will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Nine is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and doing what is reasonably practical to protect our people, including visitors to all Nine sites and events.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Perks/benefits: Team events
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs