Executive Vice President of Product - Remote
Posted 1 month ago
Reciprocity’s team is at the forefront of modern software product development practices, leveraging learnings from the world’s best product teams to iterate and improve the customer experience. The team is fanatically focused on the customer and leverages customer feedback and usage analytics towards data-driven development. The team focuses on simplicity, ease of use, and a prescriptive approach to risk and compliance that makes our customers’ lives better. As Executive Vice President of Product Management, you’ll own the overall product strategy and work cross-functionally to develop and deploy the entire platform. You’ll enjoy owning the development of yearly and quarterly project/product roadmaps and business cases.
You’ll apply your expert knowledge in business process design, and collaborate with the leadership team and engineering to ensure that we’re helping our customers achieve their strategic goals. You'll have experience making the customer experience fast/prescriptive. Building more intelligence into the customer experience and have refined and extended a multi-solution platform.
The position reports directly to the CEO and is 100% remote. You will be part of our executive team working to bring our vision to reality by developing product enhancements, features, and solutions that align with market demands.
What you will get to do:
- Be part of the executive team, own Product, report to the CEO, and ensure that R & D delivers on tactical and strategic agendas.
- Lead and inspire our product team into a platform-based approach, owning vision and strategy. Exhibit passion that elevates and inspires when leading the team including hiring, managing performance and developing skills and careers of direct reports.
- Passionate about the customer’s journey and how that dovetails with the product journey.
- Work closely with engineering and shift us from individual feature development, to reusable feature frameworks in a platform approach that enables us to scale from offering our current dozens of solutions, to hundreds of solutions.
- Ensure we deliver on our near-term roadmap to solve key customer issues, but in a way that scales to all customers long-term.
- Keep our usage and data stats growing over 400% per year.
- Increase our NPS, and ensure our UX team is targeting this for all user archetypes.
- Work with Marketing to ensure GTM coordination of product roadmap, pricing, messaging, launches, and market positioning.
- Coordinate with Customer Success to deliver awesome releases and ensure good customer feedback
- Drive product analytics to ensure comprehensive visibility of feature usage
What we are looking for:
- 15+ years of experience in SaaS, 10+ years at the leadership level.
- 5+ years of driving UI experience
- 5+ years of experience in leading product development in InfoSec or products that IT departments use.
- Experience in developing a product that touches or requires information security
- Experience with SaaS Mid-market software, executive dashboards, managing external APIs/integrations, developing workflows across systems of record applications, and excellent product design/UX.
- Track record as an active listener that gathers information to understand customer needs that are then successfully translated to the product
- Actively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with high expectations for quality and velocity.
- Exhibits passion that elevates and inspires when leading a distributed team of product managers, designers, UX engineers, and writers. Including hiring, managing performance and developing skill sets
- Confident, professional, and effective communicator (both verbally and in written form) can work with all levels and departments in an organization and get his/her point across in a concise, articulate, and congenial way.
- Proven ability to effectively create a strategy for a structured approach to change management
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD