Posted 1 month ago
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
As Product Manager, you will be charged with designing, building and maintaining a suite of inclusive identity products and features covering regulatory compliance and predictive risk. You will work closely in a fast paced and highly fluid environment with engineers, data scientists, designers, and stakeholders throughout the company to ideate, create, iteratively launch and learn, before starting over again.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a cross-functional team of data science, engineering, design, growth, and marketing. You'll guide product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for inclusive onboarding.
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Identify and implement solutions for customer challenges, needs, expectations, and desires
- Articulate complex subject matter in compelling easy-to-understand terms
- Take ownership for the success of the team and the products within the suite
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of progressive Product Management or equivalent experience
- Breadth and depth of practical experience with the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering practices, Customer Information Program, Customer Due Diligence, Enhanced Due Diligence
- Expressive understanding of information security, data privacy and fraud risk regulation
- Conceptually sound vision, omni-directional influence, and persuasive storytelling
- Enthusiasm for minimalism design bringing elegance through simplicity
- Demonstration of critical thinking with contextual awareness
- Multi-directional application of data to both test hypotheses and disconfirm beliefs
- Uses first principles engineering to push the status-quo
- Active participation and demonstration of critical thinking in code reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 5-10% (Post-Covid)
- MBA, M.S. in Information Systems, Behavioral Economics, Operations Research or similar graduate degree
- Experience in Entity Resolution, Identity Proofing, Authentication and/or Fraud
- Experience with open banking and privacy first data exchange standards
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.