Product Manager, Merchant Health Experience
Seattle, San Francisco, Remote
Posted 1 month ago
Stripe is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, and we’re scaling in every dimension: users, revenue, people, technology, processes, and more. Merchant Health Experience is a new team at Stripe focused on providing users with personalized, timely, and actionable information on the health of their accounts, Stripe’s systems, and network partners. In addition to these personalized dashboards, Merchant Health Experience will be responsible for the functionality and experience of status.stripe.com.
We are looking for a seasoned product manager to develop the strategy, scope, and support the initial launch of this new product area. You’ll be comfortable with early stage product development, have an entrepreneurial approach, experience collaborating with a broad set of stakeholders and partners, and executing well to deliver results.
- Build the initial vision and strategy for Merchant Health Dashboards, scope an initial MVP, and iterate to find product/market fit
- Partner with the engineering team to ship functionality that delights users, has the right balance of impact vs. engineering cost, and makes a measurable impact on the business
- Interact with users daily to translate their needs into product requirements
- Partner closely with data science, but also roll up your sleeves and dive into the data yourself
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to communicate your vision and drive execution on the immediate team and with stakeholders across the company
- Have at least 5 years of product management or founder experience
We're looking for someone who has:
- Software engineering experience, a computer science or engineering degree, or similar technical experience
- The ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- An entrepreneurial approach and enjoys moving quickly on new, green-field products
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
What's it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run, and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.