Seasonal Digital Product Implementation Specialist
Posted 1 month ago
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Seasonal Digital Product Implementation Specialist.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Seasonal Digital Product Implementation Specialist will assist with successful customer on-boarding and digital implementation of Great Minds K-12 digital products. He/she will work closely with schools and districts to determine the best on-boarding method for their needs, conduct training, monitor on-boarding process, and troubleshoot issues and requests as they arise. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, tech-savvy, and a team player with a passion for education.
- Analyze customer order data to manage and track fulfillment process of Great Minds digital products
- Strategize with school and district administration on the best integration solution to meet their objectives and support them with technical questions
- Lead zoom sessions with district personnel regarding onboarding and access/integration issues.
- Act as a liaison between school district representatives, the sales team, the tech support team, and the product and development teams to communicate current implementation options and requests for future enhancements
- Maintain knowledge of product functionality and capabilities, along with industry standards and common practices for user management and inter-operability
- Familiar with K-12 rostering, SIS and LMS solutions
- Comfortable leading customer meetings
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent MS Excel skills, including pivot tables and other data analysis features
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience in K-12 education and/or K-12 EdTech
- Excellent benefits package
- This position is located in Farmington Hills, MI
Please send a resume and cover letter to apply.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.