Human Resources Business Partner
Remote - Chicago, Illinois, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Risk Strategies is a growth focused, privately-held, National Specialty Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Advisor. Strategic HR Business Partners within our organization are actively engaged within our growth-centric environment where input, ideas and suggestions are implemented and not just considered. The ideal HRBP will thrive within a hands-on environment, building rapport among a sales focused, entrepreneurial employee population ensuring a white-glove impactful approach to delivering results. Our HR Team is highly commercial and an invested resource amongst our client partners. Our employee population has expanded from 460 to 2400 employees since 2016. We are seeking an additional, collaborative HRBP as we continue to scale. This is an opportunity to build, create and put your fingerprints on HR products and services that are strategic and meaningful.
Risk Strategies: 16th Largest US Broker in 2019, 11th Largest Privately–Held US Independent P&C Broker, 8th Largest Personal Lines Broker in US & 6th Fastest Growing Firm. Business Insurance Best Places to Work 2018,2019,2020.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 8 years of HRBP experience ideally within the Insurance, Insurance Brokerage or Financial Services Industries providing consultative advice and counsel to leadership in support of business goals
- Have expertise with hands-on support of a sales organization or have tenured experience within a fast paced growth environment
- Focus heavily on workforce management initiatives, employee relations, succession planning, comp, performance management
- Utilize a consultative approach with a segment of our leaders running insurance brokerage businesses, across geographies, industry niches and specialty products
- Focus on issues directly correlated to a healthy and profitable growth of our business, and strategic management of our workforce across the employee life cycle