Remote, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Our Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with our Recruiters, Sourcers, hiring managers and interviewers to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. This role is an integral part of the team and is responsible for managing all interview scheduling and related logistics. Additionally, this person will play a role in identifying areas for improvement and efficiency gains. Candidate experience will be your mantra and you'll be our invaluable partner in helping guide candidates through Slack's interview process. You possess excellent communication skills. You have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, while being able to think proactively. And most importantly, you enjoy the challenge of building a great team of talented individuals while helping to scale a world class organization.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you'll be doing
- Schedule phone and onsite interview panels, including pre and post team debriefs
- Share interview documents with interviewers via a Slack channel
- Manage all logistics related to the interviews scheduled from the point the scheduling request is received until the interview is complete
- Greet candidates and facilitate the onsite interview process, ensuring a high-touch experience
- Set up interview rooms and any necessary AV equipment
- Oversee candidate travel accommodations and reimbursement with AP team
- Generate new hire offer documents
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders (Recruiters, Sourcers, hiring managers, interviewers, Recruiting Roordination team)
- Identify areas for improvement and efficiency gains
- Lead and participate in project work to support the Recruiting Coordination team
- Role may include travel for business purposes
What you should have
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or in Recruiting
- Able to work efficiently and prioritize with little guidance
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Great team player but can also work well independently
- Process driven with strong habits and a passion for efficiency improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on providing good customer service and building strong relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience with ATS applications, ideally Greenhouse
- Heavy scheduling within Google Calendar
- Familiarity with Slack
- Experience using Goodtime
- You can draw from your experience working at various startups
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.