Bevy Labs, Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
We are seeking a highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing talent team. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner with our Talent team to support the coordination, scheduling, and facilitation of Bevy’s Talent needs. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, can manage competing priorities and have excellent communication skills. Members of our Talent Team are Bevy Employer Brand Ambassadors; being passionate about our mission, initiatives, & core values is key.
- Play a role within a fast-paced and laser-focused talent team, working to coordinate phone and virtual candidate interviews.
- This includes managing complex scheduling and coordination requirements, as well as booking and balancing schedules.
- Facilitate exceptional partnerships with HR/People, Talent Manager and other recruiting members, prioritizing timely follow-up and follow-through, thoroughness in work product and attention to detail.
- Focusing on delivering exceptional customer service and consistent, high-quality work.
- Ensure data integrity and update candidate records in the applicant tracking system as needed, including entering documentation and relevant interview details.
- Support recruiters with candidate scheduling, life cycle, and integration.
- Update and maintain presentations and reporting for talent team meetings.
- Create and send offer and rejection letters and ensure proper tracking in ATS.
- Additional duties as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skill, time management, and creativity, performed in dynamic work environments.
- Excellent verbal communicator with exceptional written communication skills.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of work experience as a Coordinator or Administrator in a fast-paced, start-up type atmosphere, or in a similar professional coordination role (preferred)
- Understanding of applicant tracking or CRM-type systems (Green House preferred)
- Experience providing exceptional candidate or customer experience (Google Suite preferred)
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.