Recruiter (Fixed-Term Contract)
Remote - United Kingdom
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organisations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a recruiter with experience hiring candidates across multiple business areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other non-technical functions. You understand the importance of an excellent candidate experience and you strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. You're a true business partner to hiring managers and company leaders.
You’re a tireless seeker of those elusive candidates that are not actively looking for a new opportunity. You know that the only way to stay competitive in this market is to constantly find new ways to engage candidates. You stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes.
You’re ambitious, energetic, organized, detail-oriented, and thrilled about the opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth technology company. You love recruiting, building relationships and solving problems every day.
This is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract position with potential for extension or conversion into a permanent role. Open to location-based (when our office reopens) or fully remote candidates.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process across a variety of teams and departments
- Work closely with hiring managers to meet hiring goals and expectations
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop, implement, and manage short-term and long-term recruiting strategies
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers across the company to create job descriptions, define roles, and map out interview processes
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, and networking
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Leverage funnel metrics and data from the market to drive actions and change management for the business
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies for top talent
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately hire candidates
- Collaborate with the Recruiting & People teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives to improve our recruiting processes and ensure candidate success beyond onboarding
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferably with combination of agency and in-house experience
- Experience recruiting for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other non-technical functions strongly preferred
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse a plus!)
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools
Why you should work here:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents such as Health and Dental insurance, Vision Care and Income Protection and Life Insurance
- pension with company match
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals, Bi-monthly company outings, Dataminr Yoga
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical wellbeing, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.