Recruiting Manager, Care Operations
Remote - U.S.
At Ginger, we believe that everyone deserves access to incredible mental healthcare. Our on-demand system brings together behavioral health coaches, therapists, and psychiatrists, who work as a team to deliver personalized care, right through your smartphone. The Ginger app provides members with access to the support they need within seconds, 24/7, 365 days a year. Millions of people have access to Ginger through leading employers, health plans, and our network of partners.
Ginger has been recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare.
About the Role:
The Care Operations team is responsible for continuing to scale our people, processes and infrastructure while maintaining efficiency and efficacy for Ginger’s members and the Care team. The Recruiting Manager, Care Ops will play a critical role in scaling our clinician and coach network, and act as a strategic thought partner during periods of hyper growth. You will be highly skilled and experienced with recruitment and sourcing, and will lead a team of clinical and coach recruiters while optimizing metrics both top and bottom of funnel.
You must be a skilled leader, an excellent communicator, a team player, compassionate, and able to stay grounded. A passion for detail and organization is also key, as you’ll be managing various hiring demands. You will provide support, advocacy and vision to Clinical and Coach recruiters, recruiting coordinators, sourcers and hiring managers.
This position will report to the Director of Clinical Experience and Support.
- Oversee the daily workflow of the Care Recruiting team
- Manage a growing recruiting team of clinical and coach recruiters, sourcers, and recruiting coordinators
- Oversee an eventual team of two recruiters, two sourcers, and two recruiting coordinators
- Fill senior-level positions on the clinical team
- Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs, and coordinate across the Care org
- Work closely with the Care ops team on supply/demand models in order to coordinate care demand and recruiting targets
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Proficient with G-Suite, Greenhouse (or a similar ATS) and other related software
Education and Experience:
- Five years of healthcare recruiting or high volume recruiting experience required
- Thorough understanding of coach, therapist and psychiatrist recruiting, as well as Clinical Operations positions preferred
- SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus
- Experience with hyper-growth companies a plus
- Preferred: BA or higher in a human resources, business or humanistic discipline