Remote - US
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin is in a unique and exciting place in our history as we have become a major player and innovator in a underserved industry. Our Talent function has leveled up in a major way this year, but we collectively aim to take it even higher. You will be a player and drive in this build that has full support from the executive team. You have ideally worked in a startup and have a strong drive to make the Talent function better than your competition.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand priority roles, position profile, and search calibration
- You will help build out our US sales org
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open roles
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in sales recruiting
- Experience with hiring AEs with more than 3+ years of experience in hunting, prospecting, and closing new logos
- You are a natural people person that thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment
- You have a strong understanding of the current recruiting landscape in all US Markets
- You have a strong track record of establishing trust with hiring managers
- You have exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and grit to work in a fast-paced environment
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.