Perrysburg, OH, United States
O-IO-I crafts the iconic as the world’s leading glass bottle manufacturer
Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water to quench the thirst, well it was probably made by us, we are O-I and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the world. O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
With 25,000 + employees and an unparalleled footprint spanning 72 plants in 20 countries, O-I is a truly global maker of glass packaging. From engineering and manufacturing to brand development, design and innovation, we are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations and fuel consumers’ desire for glass.
About the role:
In this position you will have the opportunity to development, monitor, control and follow up with Engineering Discipline Leaders, contractors, regarding tasks and dates accomplishments for a Greenfield Project. Also, make schedule analysis and reports for the Project Manager and Portfolio Manager mainly during project execution on site.
- Project Planning & Execution Planning: estimation, defining deliverables and schedule development.
- Performs assignments involving specific analyst and planning tasks on projects.
- Works within assigned responsibilities as directed
- Coordinates and monitors tasks execution and progress
- Performs project administration tasks
- Manages work effectively.
- Performs basic Excel functions including formulas, scenario analysis, and pivot tables
- Escalates to the PM risks and issues with potential significant impact
- Is able to formulate recovery or mitigation proposals
- Organized, detail oriented
- Knows fundamental project management concepts, practices and procedures.
- You have Bachelor’s Degree on Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing schedules and schedule control during execution.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint tools.
- English language – native.
- You're a good communicator and have ability to manage changing priorities.
What we offer:
The opportunity to help build something, new experiences, and a culture where you can shine.
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and collaborative, we’d like to hear from you. Please apply now or for a confidential conversation please email Nathalia Lima email@example.com .
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact O-I at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs