Event Marketing Manager
London, Boston, or Remote
All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Event Marketing Manager
Do you absolutely love, and miss, events? Have you found a way to get the most of their temporary/new virtual reality? Are you equally passionate about the creative, analytical, and business relationships that make events successful? Are you hoping for a big career breakthrough in a company that is growing fiercely while also allowing you to focus on your own professional growth?
At Snyk we are looking for a driven and energetic event marketer to drive, develop and manage our growing calendar of global third party conferences in order to increase Snyk’s brand awareness, foster lead engagements, and create new sales opportunities. You’ll work closely across the marketing, DevRel, sales, and business development teams to help to identify the best tradeshows and conferences for Snyk around the world; manage the pre, during and post event planning; rethink how to make both virtual and in person events compelling; and report out regularly on business results.
You’ll spend your time:
- Driving sales success. You’ll be the driving force of our third party global events when it comes to execution - working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure we deliver the right program strategy to generate leads and pipeline opportunities.
- Managing a multitude of events. Plan, organize, promote, coordinate and manage follow up to industry trade shows and conferences.
- Execute event experiences end-to-end with an on-time, on-strategy, on-budget mentality and a hands-on approach. You’ll deploy 360 degree digital and social tactics to drive buyer engagement before, during, and after the event.
- Getting creative. You will craft strategic event experiences that differentiate Snyk and ensure direct buyer connections, that are aligned to an overall marketing campaign strategy and in collaboration with our campaign marketers.
- Aligning with field marketing: Closely align with our ABM and field teams to ensure outbound tactics are integrated with events as part of broader campaigns.
- Manage vendor relationships. You will partner with vendors on execution towards your event goals.
- Planning, budgeting, measuring, and ROIing. You’ll be in control of each campaign’s plans, budgeting, goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation, and tracking towards the goals.
- Scaling Snyk-hosted events. Partnering closely with the Event Marketing Director, you’ll execute against many components of SnykCon and other Snyk-hosted events.
- Ideating. We strive to be the best marketing team the tech space has seen. We would like your help in ideating (and then executing) new, other activities we should bring into the fold.
You’ll do amazing things at Snyk if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience with B2B event management and have managed the transition to virtual with delight. You have experience with virtual event platforms and mastered the ability to engage with users on them.
- Care about the perfecting the small details and exceeding user experience expectations
- Have worked closely with an inside sales team and understand how to support and accelerate them.
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations.
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment.
- You are proficient at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Marketo and SFDC.
- Thrive in a hyper-growth environment.
- Your written English is flawless, and you're confident running customer-facing communications.
- You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new ideas.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $200 Million, announced on September 9, 2020, from investors such as Stripes and Salesforce Ventures, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyk’s progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.