Zendesk Administrator - Ticketing Systems
APAC, EMEA, US / Canada
Help the GoToMarket systems team be Stripe’s strategic technology partner providing the business technology and services to enable Stripe to sell, market and support at scale.
We are looking for a Zendesk Administrator for the GoToMarket (GTM) systems team to build and maintain world-class ticketing systems. Stripe is looking for someone who can work in a fast paced environment: delivering team oriented results while being able to work mostly autonomously to deliver them.
You have the ability to lead projects and take ownership of design and implementation. Conversely you are comfortable working as an individual contributor on a global team that is driving towards a common goal. You will best succeed in this role by leading on things you are passionate about while supporting others in their passion.
You love documentation, planning, and collaborating to maximize the effort you put in to create something technically elegant. You have the drive to enhance your company: working in an environment where you can showcase your ideas; backing up your arguments with detailed understanding to demonstrate the best solutions to your colleagues, and leadership. Being the best fit for this position means you are both humble and confident. You strive towards excellence but understand your limitations and don’t hesitate to ask for help when needed.
- Manage the Zendesk instance and act as an escalation point for Stripes for our ticketing systems
- Scope, administer and implement the best tools and processes for our User Operations pillar and all of its connected teams, each with their own workflows and system requirements
- Partner across teams and functions to drive strategic initiatives and projects that improve the performance of our users and the lives of the people who talk to our users thousands of times a day
- Effectively work autonomously and collaboratively to design and implement both tactical and project related deliverables while building for scale with a focus on flexibility and maintainability
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an effective control environment
We're looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of Zendesk or similar administration experience with deep knowledge of ticketing, and live channel support systems
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with management, vendors and international teams
- Outstanding teamwork skills including the ability to communicate and collaborate towards Stripe’s business outcomes and projects globally
- Strong project management, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
You also likely have:
- 2+ years of Salesforce Service Cloud experience
- 2+ years of development experience
- Zendesk Certifications or similar
- Ability to effortlessly transition from one system to another to create the best framework for Stripe’s success
- Experience partnering with security to design solutions that adhere to internal guidelines while meeting business needs
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile