Paid Media Strategist
Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Unite Us is looking for a Paid Media Strategist to join our growing tech startup that is transforming health and social services. As Paid Media Strategist, you will create and execute our paid media campaigns including acquisition, nurture, and ad-hoc digital campaigns, manage our annual advertising budget, and provide strategic insights into the best practices of the field. You will manage the placement of advertising copy into various media venues that maximize reach toward our target audiences. You will analyze data, thinking creatively and designing innovative strategies to make sure paid marketing campaigns are effective and efficient.
We are looking for someone who is organized, creative, and passionate about social issues. You must be a proactive, conversion-focused marketer with the focus required to drive awareness and leads to help accelerate Unite Us’ growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a thought leader in the latest paid media trends, staying informed and analyzing information on various marketing platforms, tools, and channels
- Work closely with Growth Marketing to understand their needs and objectives, and then strategically determine which media channels fit best for specific campaigns
- Plan and execute successful social and search campaigns across various channels (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, Snapchat, Pinterest Ads, TikTok Ads, etc.)
- Work with internal Marketing teams on creative development and messaging as needed
- Oversee day to day management of paid campaigns, and optimize budget accordingly to deliver positive conversions and return on the spend
- Facilitate multivariate, A/B testing across paid social and paid search channels
- Analyze data and provide actionable recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent writing, communication, analytical, and project management skills
- Experience using analytic and digital platforms including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Instagram/Facebook Ads
- Tag, pixel and audience management knowledge
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a collaborative environment
- 4+ years experience in managing paid digital campaigns, comprised of media planning/buying, paid search, and/or paid social within an agency or in-house environment
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry and/or social service landscape is a plus
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is remote (US based), excluding Colorado
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.