Western Regional Sales Associate
Job Title: Sales Associate
Department: Network Development
Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Unite Us is looking for a Sales Associate who wants to join a growing company that is transforming health and social services. You will be responsible for learning the Unite Us software and sales objectives, and understanding the marketplace for our software. You will identify and engage with potential sales opportunities to hand off to senior Network Development personnel. We are looking for a go-getter who is a quick learner, organized, passionate about social issues.
What You'll Do:
- Help coordinate sales pipeline activities across functional teams including CS, Legal, Compliance, and Product
- Support any necessary renewal activities
- Support preparation of proposal and quote content
- Support sales leads and account management on up-sell opportunities
- Provide general sales pipeline support to sales directors in assigned region
- Coordinate across inside sales and sales directors to support small accounts
- Support territory analysis, lead generation/analysis, and campaign planning
- Participate in prospect meetings including scheduling, note-taking, managing action items, necessary follow up
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in SaaS B2B sales and background in healthcare preferred
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in the western region of U.S. (Los Angeles preferred)
- This position requires up to 20% travel when our company is not operating under Covid-19 restrictions
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.