Lead QA Engineer (Selenium/Java) - Workplace Management Software
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
A powerful and easy to use workplace management software and integrated workplace management system leading the digital transformation of the workplace with management tools and insights for data-driven real estate decisions, increased operational excellence, and enhanced employee experience.
- Creates project plans and schedules for testing projects to assure that the products meet functional and technical specifications.
Reviews functional and technical specifications, provides feedback and analyze them for completion and testability.
- Work in the Agile team reviewing User stories and Epics
- Writes and updates test plans and test cases for complex software based on use cases, functional and technical specifications.
- Executes test cases, enters bugs in the bug tracking system and manages them through the bug life cycle.
- Work with DevOps to define and control the test environment and test data
- Supervises junior QA Engineers, as needed, assigning tasks and monitoring progress
- 5+ years of professional experience with formal software application testing methods.
- Proven track record of creating test strategies and test cases for complex projects, estimating the effort and following the test progress of the QA team from start to finish.
- Working with virtual teams spread across multiple countries.
- Experience leading a team
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities