Washington, DC or Remote
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking an experienced, dedicated, and personable Scrum Master to join our team! The selected candidate will be responsible for leading the software development team by overseeing design, implementation, Quality Assurance (QA), and validation of programming code and products; Creating project outlines and timelines; facilitating daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing; removing project obstacles; and documenting progress and communicate to appropriate audience.
- Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related academic focus area or a minimum of five (5) or more years of relevant experience in Agile/DevOps
- Must have a Scrum Master Certification
- Agile certifications/documentation
- Experience managing projects in similar size and with multiple competing priorities
- Experience managing IT projects using either Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Experience in DEVOPS
- Experience managing projects leveraging commercial cloud infrastructure
- Active Secret clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Perks/benefits: Salary bonus
Other jobs like this
Senior Cyber Security Account Executive (Remote US)Banking Consumer products Cybersecurity Manufacturing Salesforce Security
Flex hours Flex vacation Insurance Startup environment Team events +1
Founding Staff Security Engineer | Detection & ResponseAWS CEH CISSP Cloud Cross-functional Financial services FinTech +7
401(k) matching Health care Home office stipend Medical leave Parental leave +5
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs