Remote - Leicester, England, United Kingdom
We are continuously developing a fantastic team and are seeking talented individuals to join us. Since 2014 we have organically grown to over 500 people. We are hiring Node.js devs to join our team. You will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
We are looking for experienced engineers, with industry experience who have an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
This is a remote opportunity with national and international expected travelling according to project/client needs: 0-20% estimated.
You’re great at
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Writing and consuming RESTful interfaces
It also would be cool if you
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Have experience with Test Automation
- Have used AWS
- Understand serverless concepts
- Have experience in databases, both SQL and document-based
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
- 25 days holiday (+ bank hols), after 2 years of employment you are entitled to 1 additional day a year up to 30 days
- Private Medical Healthcare with Vitality
- Pension scheme
- 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Enhanced Maternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
- Conference budget
- Christmas party
- Annual company team-building trip
- Eye Test Voucher
- Autonomous working
- Retail Discounts Scheme
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love. Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera. We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together. Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India
Mindera is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender including gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. All matters related to employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
No recruitment agencies please.