Business Development Representative
Remote, Anywhere in North America
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be responsible for sourcing, targeting, and making initial contact with customers who can successfully grow their business with Postscript. You will play an important role in representing our brand, product and company. Your work will have direct impact on our growth. You will manage your pipeline from developing target account lists, to generating new opportunities, using personalized and creative outreach, and executing hand-offs after qualification. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Generate new business opportunities among ecommerce brands that fit our target customer profile. Consistently meet and exceed your new business opportunity targets
- Utilize a variety of tools and technology to effectively source and target customers. Demonstrate resourcefulness and creativity in reaching customers who can benefit from Postscript’s product offering
- Consistently represent our product, brand and company in a way that makes us all proud and quickly and effectively demonstrates to the customer how we can help grow their business
- Exhibit exceptionally high standards in terms of timeliness, responsiveness and follow-up
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM. Actively and consistently update sales activities, sales pipeline, and all sales data
- Build strong relationships with prospects to ensure success. Partner with Account Executives to nurture new business opportunities
- Continually expand your knowledge of our customer’s marketing, technology and general business needs
- Partner with members of the GTM team to define & iterate sales process
What We’ll Love About You
- 1+ years of B2B sales development experience, preferably in a SaaS, marketing technology, or a related domain
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Your customers love you and you have a demonstrated track record of creating value for them and their businesses
- Demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding your performance targets
- You are passionate and love to hustle
- Prior ecommerce experience or knowledge desired
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.