Senior Application Developer
Tampa, FL or Remote
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Senior Application Developer to lead and oversee the overall application coding design and standards in support of the Defense Logistics Agency’s Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) Common Operating Environment (COE) Support Services.
- Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or a minimum of 5 or more years of relevant experience in an Enterprise IT environment.
- ElasticSearch Engineer I certification
- Agile certifications/documentation
- AWS Certified Developer Associate or AWS Solution Architect Certification
- Oracle Databases experience
- Experience implementing the MVC Development Methodology(Model/View/Controller)
- Experience with developing and managing data models with CA Erwin or similar architecture or business process modeling tool
- Experience designing and developing solutions with Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) in an Agile Software Development environment
- Technical proficiency with developing database queries, batch jobs, and stored procedures with PL/SQL and NoSQL
- Experience developing solutions using Message Services, including management of Apache ActiveMQ
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools including configuration management, requirements (e.g. JIRA), automated testing, and deployment
- Experience developing applications with responsive web design frameworks to support multiple platforms including compatibility with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Java, and iOS
- Experience with all aspects of configuration management planning including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits, configuration documentation
- Active Secret Clearance in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.