B2B Sales Development Representative
Remote, United States
Wayfair Professional is an industry leading business to business sales organization dedicated to help businesses make good spaces great. Since 2012, we have worked to make furniture, fixture and decor procurement easier and faster while offering the best possible value. Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team further qualify the needs of our business customers and ensure that they are managed by the appropriate program within our Wayfair Professional program.
What you will do
- Receive new leads from various acquisition sources
- Conduct research for call prep & planning
- Make outbound calls to vetted leads and through a deep needs analysis; uncover the true potential of the business
- Educate the leads on the value of our program and the services that we provide in either Retention or On Demand
- Effectively leverage our internal tools to cater our values to fit the unique needs of the lead
- Make the first introduction for the Retention hand-off
- Play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our ambitious growth objectives
What you will need
- Previous BDR/SDR experience
- Hardworking and resilient attitude with the ability to pivot based our business needs/changes
- Solutions and goal oriented mindset
- Displays confidence in our program and the ability to effectively showcase our value to our customers
- Ability to work through large volumes of tasks and effectively prioritize their days
Who is Wayfair?
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items. Across areas such as home furnishings, décor, home improvement, and housewares, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes.
The Wayfair family of websites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.