Senior Sales Development Representative - Remind Coaching
Las Vegas / Remote
Posted 1 month ago
About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education, one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (the Remind Plan), and a revolutionary new direct to consumer business (Remind Coaching). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About this role
Remind is expanding its product line with Remind Coaching, a service that provides students grades two and up with regular tutoring with certified, experienced teachers. We are looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative to join our growing team based in Las Vegas or Remote.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will join a growing team to convert free trial users to new customers and provide feedback to the team on successful tactics and and handle customer objections.
- You should have inside sales or lead qualification experience selling in Marketplace or Free Trial conversion products
- You have the ability to position compelling product value propositions
- You have an attention to detail with strong organizational and data driven problem solving skills
- You have the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing company
- You have excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
What you'll do:
- Meet and/or exceed individual and/or team metrics and revenue target(s)
- Effectively work with the Coaching Ops team to build and maximize trial conversions from free trial to paid users of Remind Coaching
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Lead a group of Coaching contractors in achieving team goals
- Maintain call activity at a minimum of 400 calls per week
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information within all internal databases, such as Salesforce
- Maintain focus on the Total Customer Experience in all interactions with customers and partners
- Provide customer feedback on the user experience to the Product team
On your first day, you should:
- Be ready to learn how to use a CRM
- Be ready to learn how to sell into a marketplace
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.