Senior Front-end React Developer
Remote - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Why Join Us?
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As a Frontend Software Developer, you will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
We are looking for senior-level developers with at least three to four years of experience and a focus in React and an appetite for solving complex problems and building seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
This job will be 100% remote due to the current COVID-19 restrictions.
We are not accepting C2C applications at this time.
You are good at
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Unit testing using Jest or Enzyme
- User Interface Performance and Responsiveness;
You Rock at
- Markup and Styling with HTML5 and CSS 3;
- Being self-driven, self-organized and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose.
- Development of API clients for use in the browser;
- At least 3 years of React experience and at least five to six years of overall development experience
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits;
- Potential to international travel;
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment;
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers.
We accept applications for Direct Hire only; no C2C or agencies, please.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self management attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Pittsburgh, PA