Tier 2 Customer Support: Talk Show
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
Do you love talk shows? Do you love swag? If yes, then this project is for you!
We're looking for Tier 2 English support to assist customers with any concerns they may have, to ensure that all concerns are met to the highest standard, to provide customers with kindness and positivity and an overall excellent customer experience, and to represent the brand of our client.
Hours:General Availability: 6 am - 8 pm PT daily. Afternoon coverage desired.10 hours minimum availability
- Previous experience in customer service
- Previous experience in e-commerce
- Experience in Zendesk, Shopify, Stripe, and Ship Station
- Strong ability to communicate in a written manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly
- English is your primary language
- Ability to represent a brand and “celebrity”
- Positive attitude and strong belief in the brand mission
- Ability to go the extra mile in order to ensure a customer’s happiness
Job tags: Customer service E-commerce Stripe
Job region(s): Worldwide/Anywhere