Graduate Assistant Project Manager (Remote)
Remote - United Kingdom
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting our Project Managers with all aspects of technical project delivery including client communications, budgeting, reporting and QA/testing.
This position would be suitable for a recent graduate with some relevant work experience and a degree or strong interest in software product development. We’re looking for a positive, organised individual who is happy to support our Project Managers with a range of duties in a fast-paced, agency environment and who is looking for a long term career in a Software Project Management.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved with the following:
- Setting up new projects
- Attending client meetings and taking notes
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Being the first point of contact for developers to clarify requirements
- QA - testing functionality
- Managing support requests from clients
- Monitoring budgets and sending weekly budget updates
- Maintaining internal trackers and creating reports
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with the following:
- Recent graduate - degree in Software Engineering or similar technical subject would be advantageous
- Relevant work experience in project management, development or testing capacity is desirable
- Strong communication skills and numerical ability
- Confidence to liaise with clients and proactively assist Project Managers
- Happy to work at pace in a varied role
- Excellent organisational skills with accuracy and attention to detail
At Bit Zesty, we offer a range of perks and benefits to help you enjoy your time with us, such as:
- Fully remote working - no more early starts or stressful commutes
- High spec kit including MacBook Air, iPhone and more to help you get the most out of your home office
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Health and wellness contribution towards your gym membership or fitness app
- Private medical insurance
- Regular virtual team activities
- An open, dynamic and collaborative digital working culture
Salary is £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
Interested? Click apply now to submit your CV.
Due to the remote nature of this job, we have advertised it in different locations. Please only apply once.
Bit Zesty is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.