Remote - Nationwide, U.S.
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle.
Ginger is transforming how behavioral healthcare is delivered by making it easy for people to get the support they need, when they need it, through on-demand coaching, teletherapy, telepsychiatry, and guided self-care.
Businesses purchase Ginger for their employee’s or member’s benefit. Through Ginger’s secure mobile app, people around the world receive immediate emotional support that’s personalized to their needs, and completely confidential. Ginger’s high-quality, team-based care works — 70% of people show significant improvement after 12 weeks of using Ginger.
At Ginger, people are at the heart of what we do. We believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. We’re building a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents, and experiences. Come join us!
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
What you'll do:
- Manage the relationship with Ginger clients; including responding to inquiries from clients about Ginger’s service, troubleshooting issues for clients, etc.
- Work closely with other internal departments in support of clients
- Work with third-parties on behalf of clients, including consultants, eligibility vendors, etc.
- Maintain client-related documentation in all appropriate internal systems, including Salesforce.com
- Provide quarterly reporting to clients, conveying the value Ginger provides for the client and its employees
- Successfully execute client renewals
About you and requirements:
- Client-facing experience
- Previously been responsible for client relationships
- Familiarity delivering metric-based reporting is a big plus
- Confident, self-starter (willing to ‘jump in’ to the role and its duties)
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high growth environment (able to handle a frequently changing environment)
- Independent (willing to roll sleeves up to figure things out, and dig to find what is needed)
- this is a remote role