Senior Technical Recruiter
Epic Creations Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
Designed for unlimited discovery and unmatched safety, Epic is the leading digital library for kids. With tens of thousands of high-quality books, audiobooks, and videos from the world’s best publishers, every year millions of kids read, learn and explore on Epic.
To learn more about our vision to unlock the potential of every child, visit us at www.getepic.com.
About the job
We are scaling the company and increasing the number of roles we are hiring for in 2021. You will help us meet our engineering hiring needs by focusing on hiring for our engineering roles in the US and Canada with speed while providing a great candidate experience. This role will report directly to the Director of HR and be a part of the recruiting team as we scale this function.
What you will be doing
- Partner closely with recruiting coordinators, sourcers, and hiring managers to move candidates through the interview process efficiently and hire, hire, hire!
- Develop great partner relationships with our engineering hiring managers to fill their open positions.
- Manage the candidate experience and create memorable interactions that inspire the best to work at Epic
- Develop reporting metrics to measure the success of our recruiting programs.
- Collaborate on diversity initiatives with the HR team.
- Help to develop and improve our recruiting processes from the ground up (e.g. tracking candidate data or interview training).
What you should have
- 4+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter for a software technology company, preferably a startup company.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of engineering roles, including mobile developers, QA, data engineers and frontend/backend developers.
- Strong expertise managing every aspect of the candidate pipeline including sourcing, screening, and closing candidates.
- Good understanding of how software products are built and how all the roles fit together on an engineering team.
- Experience building a metrics-oriented organization that uses data to make informed decisions.
- You are a whiz with organization.
- Strong experience with an Applicant Tracking System such as Greenhouse.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
- Fast thinker and do-er. You get things done with ease and pace.
Nice to haves
- International recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for Product and/or Design roles.
- Experience working both for an agency and as an in-house technical recruiter.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Take as you need vacation
- Home office stipend
- Lifestyle allowance
- In office perks (virtual for now)
- Unlimited access to our product!