Senior Technical Recruiter, Engineering
London, Tel Aviv, or Remote
Posted 1 month ago
All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for a senior technical recruiter to own the scaling of our global engineering teams, empowering us to hire exponentially more engineers as we grow, without compromising on our richly diverse workforce and one-team value.
You’ll report into our global R&D Recruitment Manager and drive recruitment within our engineering organization. You’ll work closely with engineering directors to design and execute on a prioritised hiring strategy across products and teams, build creative sourcing plans to create a richly diverse top of funnel, and also manage pipelines and optimize interview processes.
Bottom line: You’ll lead the scaling of our engineering organization by helping us hire smarter, building our capability to hire exponentially more great engineers each quarter, whilst reducing the interviewing workload on engineering teams.
Each member of our team has a unique skill-set and area of interest. Here are some other projects you might want to contribute to for Snyk globally:
- building a strong employer brand, including PR and external communications, content and social media strategies, visual brand, and more
- facilitating an exceptional candidate experience
- implementing creative initiatives to understand and improve the diversity of our global team
- designing interview processes to minimize our risk of bias and maximize the likelihood of identifying the best candidates
- creating and facilitating training to empower hiring managers and interviewers to make their best hires
- consulting with hiring managers on market nuances, offer decisions, role titles, and the competition
You should apply if you:
- have significantly scaled an engineering team before, and understand the challenges
- have experience hiring software engineers at all levels, from the most junior to the most senior engineering leadership positions
- have worked in-house, partnering and consulting directly with engineering leadership (bonus if you have also worked agency side or RPO)
- understand technology and can identify which types of software engineers are needed to build which parts of the product: in fact, you feel comfortable advising hiring managers on this too
- have experience recruiting internationally (we’re especially interested to hear from those who’ve hired for companies in Israel)
- believe in the power of data to help us make better decisions
- value diversity and believe strongly in creating inclusive environment
Please apply below!
Diversity is important to us at Snyk, and we would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech or HR. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, apply anyway!
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
By the end of 2020, we had raised an additional $200M in Series D funding, tipped over a $2.6 billion company valuation, successfully closed two strategic acquisitions, recorded a 200% year-on-year increase in revenue, and launched two new products. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!