Recruiting Coordinator (contract- remote)
Posted 2 months ago
This is a remote contract position with potential for 6+ month contract
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on February 28, 2021.
Some Federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work cross-functionally to provide a world-class candidate experience and act as an operations ambassador as we work to implement scalable processes.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate a high volume of interview logistics scheduling for remote interviews
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) ensure information is up to date
- Create job requisitions as requested and schedule recruiting kickoff calls
- Support Sr. Recruiter to review and qualify inbound applicants applying through our careers page and referrals
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Partner with recruiting and business stakeholders to provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Track and update candidate status and interactions in our recruiting systems
- Manage outside posting relationships and external job postings
- Ad hoc recruitment projects
What You'll Bring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate within team structure
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability
- High sense of urgency and effective time management skills
- Proficiency in GSuite, ATS - Greenhouse preferred
- 1-3 year(s) work experience in Recruiting or HR
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.