Executive Recruiter, Tech - Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Role DescriptionOur Executive Recruiting team was formed in 2017 and has made great strides in taking the executive sourcing and recruiting initiatives to the next level, but there is still plenty of impactful work to do as Dropbox matures and grows. As an Executive Recruiter, you will partner with our hiring teams taking an active role in defining, launching, analyzing, and iterating on innovative executive recruitment strategies. Our global Dropbox team is continually working to solve hard, technical challenges for millions of creators and innovators around the world and strong leaders are critical to that mission, so our team is an important resource for executive leadership across the company. You will be the trusted partner for executives who truly seek our guidance and expertise in evaluating the talent landscape and providing insights that inform the search process. This is a unique opportunity to flex your expertise in identifying, engaging, and closing executive-level talent and helping build and shape in-house leadership recruitment capabilities for a premier fast-growing tech company, where building a great culture matters as much as building great products and services.
- Design and execute the selection and recruiting processes for Director and VP-level roles in EPD: you will conduct launch meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, set research and talent engagement strategies, qualify and present candidates, run the interview processes, negotiate offers, and develop customized closing strategies leveraging internal resources.
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting, including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to VP and C-level audiences.
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Lead efforts to strategically build and maintain a network of active and passive potential future candidates through dedicated market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Participate in ongoing efforts to create best-in-class executive recruiting strategies and processes that will elevate the team’s effectiveness.
- Minimum 5 years of overall recruiting experience, with 3+ years experience leading Director+ level searches end-to-end within an executive search firm or corporate environment
- You have experience successfully running and closing Leadership/Executive searches in Product, Engineering and Design disciplines
- You have experience identifying, engaging and closing passive Director+ level candidates
- You use talent and market insights and data to influence decisions with executive-level audiences
- You have a track record of building trusted relationships with Director and VP level hiring managers and cross-functional partners
- Extraordinary teamwork and multitasking skills
- You are able to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Job tags: Cross-functional Data Analysis Recruiting Research
Job region(s): North America