Posted 2 months ago
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
The Recruiter will be excited to join the ‘title and escrow company of the future,’ ready to help scale our Corporate Functions. The successful candidate will have personal, hands on experience sourcing, screening, and securing diverse talent at all levels within a high-tech, hyper-growth organization. They will be instrumental in the execution of business strategies that enable the organization to attract and hire the key talent required to meet its business objectives. The Recruiter will also be a champion of States Title’s culture, and passionate about the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team. If this sound like an opportunity you get excited about, we would love to hear more about you!
- You own the success and quality of the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- You are detail oriented and work to keep the applicant tracking system updated for compliance and reporting purposes.
- Stakeholder/Client Engagement - You interpret your client’s business and requirements and set expectations with the client and stakeholders.
- Candidate Attraction - You get active and potential candidates excited about and interested in a career at States Title by telling stories that convey our unique career possibilities, fantastic culture, and competitive advantage.
- Candidate Experience - You strive to create an exceptional candidate experience
- Sourcing - You use your sourcing best practices to find and attract the best talent in the market
- You partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches
- 3+ years Recruiting experience in Corporate Functions (Finance, Legal, Marketing, Sales)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or commensurate experience
- Recruiting experience in fast paced start up company is a plus
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.