Security and Compliance Manager, (remote)
This is a remote role.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on Feb 28, 2021.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
The Security & Compliance Manager works with product and engineering leads, as well as our government partners, to understand security and compliance requirements for a variety of initiatives, translate those requirements into effective, but flexible processes that ensure compliance while minimizing burden on the product development lifecycle, and create related documentation for a wide variety of audiences. This manager demonstrates experience working with a variety of stakeholders to design and implement compliance processes that support the software development cycle.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrates experience supporting software teams in a security and compliance capacity within an agile environment.
- Translates security and compliance requirements into tasks, prioritizes tickets, removes blockers, develops plans and roadmaps to support development.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how changes may impact software security and privacy.
- Creates processes that support the delivery of secure and compliant systems while minimizing burden and impact on product teams.
- Operates within the context of the full software development lifecycle.
- Takes a consultative and proactive approach to understanding requirements, designing effective processes, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Delivers formal documentation (i.e., System Security Plans, Version Description Document, contracts, application documentation) and translates complex technical terms for a wide variety of audiences.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders to manage security and compliance expectations and deliverables.
- Leads ATO preparation and execution while considering and balancing delivery goals.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.