Senior Program Manager (remote)
Ad HocAd Hoc brings small teams of skilled professionals together to build government digital services that are fast, efficient, and usable by everyone.
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 1:30 PM EST on February 21, 2021.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
At Ad Hoc, a Senor Program Manager is responsible for keeping programs on timeline, scope, and price. That means everything from high-level project planning such as crafting project milestones, epics, and schedules, to finance projection and reconciliation, to personnel management. You'll ensure that the project has everything it needs to be successful. In this position you will also play a technical role working to sign off on all solutions that are provided to clients.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Develop strong customer relationships to understand needs, maximize customer satisfaction, and identify new opportunities
- Manage team members and finances
- Interview and select new team members
- Conduct performance reviews
- Serve as the final authority on product and technical solutions for clients
What You'll Bring
- People Management: demonstrated ability to manage humans.
- Systems Management: demonstrated ability to organize people, technology, culture, and operations to drive solutions to significantly complex business problems.
- Client Management: demonstrated ability to maximize client satisfaction in a contractual relationship.
- Written Technical Expression: demonstrated use of plain language to communicate information that others comprehend.
- Strategic Thinking: demonstrated ability to plan programs in ways that benefit the organization over a long term.
- Tactical Implementation: demonstrated ability to implement a strategic plan in small, iterative cycles.
- Entrepreneurism: Ability to identify and implement opportunities tied to revenue streams.
- Financial Management: Ability to accurately forecast profit and loss for a program.
- Executive Leadership: Ability to nurture and grow managers.
- External Awareness: Remains current on external forces that may impact the organization or tech community.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
Other jobs like this
Dun & Bradstreet
Technical Project Manager - Remote (R-12638)Agile Analytics Confluence Cross-functional High energy High performance Interpersonal skills +5
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +4
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs