Demand Generation Manager
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to drive pipeline growth through the analysis and optimization of Paid Search, and manage relationships with third-party vendors that help us drive demand and generate leads.
- Strategically analyze and optimize Talkdesk’s Paid Search account (Namely Google Ads)
- Develop and execute campaigns to drive pipeline growth and closed revenue leveraging key marketing channels such as webinars, nurture, content syndication and PPL
- Own channel strategy, KPIs, budget and forecasts in a cost-effective way
- Deliver on an opportunity commit number to Sales and work closely with Sales to target various segments driving pipeline growth
- Work closely with product marketing and content team to develop and manage program plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Build, execute, and test acquisition processes against different personas within targeted accounts using account-based marketing best practices
- Analyze overall program performance and create reports in Salesforce to ensure we are on track to meet team goals
- Work closely with our cross-functional marketing team to design tests and continually optimize programs for higher conversion rates
- Collaborate across the marketing team to develop multi-channel, integrated demand generation programs
- Work with marketing and sales operations to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and reporting process
- 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, demand generation focused marketing organization
- 3+ years of experience optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Experience using a Marketing Automation system is required (Marketo highly preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce
- An understanding of the B2B sales funnel and focus on driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities
- Experience marketing to both SMB and Enterprise companies, ABM experience a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring marketing programs
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Not afraid to be a team player and a coach
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.