Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team:
You will be joining a small team of product designers and design researchers. We’re a low-ego, high-trust group invested in each others’ personal and professional growth. Constantly looking for opportunities to spread the value of design thinking across Quartet and improve on processes both inside and outside of the design team, we're looking for a passionate, exceptional designer to join our team. Help us achieve our mission to deliver technology and services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions!
- Be an innovative, curious, and strategic product designer who is passionate about the ability of good design to positively impact people’s lives and believe that great products are not driven by a single person working in isolation but by multiple unique perspectives.
- Comfortable and experienced driving all aspects of the product design process (e.g. problem framing, discovery research planning and execution, research analysis/synthesis, solution concepting, user journey mapping and service blueprinting, wireframing, final design specification/mockups, design QA of implemented features, evaluative usability testing).
- Partner with Product, Design, and Engineering colleagues as well as other subject matter experts across Quartet, including clinicians, data scientists, and patient or provider facing operational team members to ensure that our products and services deliver user value while achieving our business objectives.
- Partner closely with your Product Manager to frame projects from the user and business perspective, dive deep into complex problem spaces, and successfully communicate potential solutions through written documentation, sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Kindly and positively contribute to the culture of the growing design team and Quartet as a whole!
- 3+ years of product design experience spanning the entire design process in a complex problem space
- Flexibility and motivation to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates your human-centered design process, as well as strong critical and conceptual thinking skills via multiple projects in complex problem spaces
- Experience working in healthcare
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and/or working with a design system
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in human centered design, human computer interaction, or similar
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.