Manager, Athena Learning Design
Manager, Learning Design
States Title enables an instant real estate closing experience. The company uses machine intelligence and its patented technology solution to transform residential real estate, making closings instant and affordable. States Title and its family of brands - North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offers solutions for lenders, real estate agents, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. States Title’s clients include some of the largest bank and non-bank lenders in the U.S. and is rapidly growing.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partner
About the Opportunity:
The Operations Learning Team is on a mission to build a culture of learning and performance across the organization. Our goal is to design, implement, and manage high quality learning experiences that equip Operations employees with the skills and knowledge to maximize their impact. We are committed to providing strong onboarding and continuing education programs that enable team members to drive efficiency and accuracy for customers, ultimately contributing to an excellent customer experience and transforming the closing process for homeowners.
The Learning Team believes in the following key principles:
- We operate with a servant leadership mindset
- Diverse expertise is essential
- Data shapes the story
- Strong culture drives transformational learning
The Manager, Learning Design role is an opportunity to directly contribute to our team’s mission by developing, implementing, and scaling great learning strategies, trainings, and resources across the entire organization. This person will lead the design and build-out of all learning tools, including trainings and job aids, needed to bring the Learning Team’s vision to life. This person will stay close to all people development programs, using quantitative and qualitative data to track effectiveness, gather insights on what's working for learners, and make strategic decisions accordingly.
During the first 90 days, this person will:
- Work with stakeholders to understand various learning needs and tools best suited to fulfill those needs
- Develop new learning systems to accompany our onboarding and continuing education programs
- Build templates and guides for trainings, job aids, and other learning tools, and partner with other team members for effective use and implementation.
- Support with implementing standardized onboarding and other continuing education-related trainings.
- You have 5+ years of experience in instructional design, curriculum development, and learning strategies.
- You demonstrate excellent organizational skills, live in the details, and can manage multi-faceted learning systems.
- You have experience designing and implementing effective culture–building strategies for diverse learners.
- You are goal-oriented, a strong planner, and can execute against plans with efficiency and effectiveness.
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborate effectively with people across various parts of an organization.
- You are highly adaptable, operate with agility, and thrive in ambiguous environments.
- You seize opportunities to make an impact, and constantly look for ways to improve.
- You are a learner, and you are ready to test your skills in a new, rigorous, fast-paced context.