Digital Marketing Advisor
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
The Digital Marketing Advisor will work closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist & Director of Digital Marketing to manage and optimize CommentSold’s B2B paid digital campaigns to ROI targets. We’re looking for an inquisitive person who gets excited about data, is results-oriented, and is not shy about sharing insights to a growing, data-driven digital marketing team.
B2B and HubSpot experience are a plus!
In this role, you will
- Assist in development of search and social media plans (research, targeting, and network distribution, keyword building, ad copy writing, etc.)
- Execute and analyze paid social and paid search campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting ROI targets
- Create monthly and ad hoc reports
- Create tracking tags & goals in GTM and Google Analytics
- Assist with strategy and execution of CRO tactics to improve site conversion rate
- Continuously ideate, implement and measure results of A/B testing for creatives, audiences, and landing pages to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Pull, analyze, and report marketing and business data to identify trends and patterns that reveal customer behavior and habits
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and implement new strategies to reach targets.
- Collaborate with multiple departments on marketing projects from idea to execution, and then through testing/optimization
If you're right for this role, you have
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- 1+ year experience managing B2B lead gen paid social or search campaigns
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel & Google Docs
- Data-driven, analytical mindset
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Bonus but not required: Google Ads Certified | Facebook Blueprint | GTM Experience | Google Analytics Certified
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork