Senior Integrated Marketing Manager (Temporary)
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Integrated Marketing Team is responsible for outstanding campaigns that span across multiple channels with captivating creative that performs. The team works hard to develop campaigns that have sharp product positioning and consistently develop new ways to differentiate Affirm in the market.
We align and coordinate the marketing organization to deliver a consistent, seamless, customer-centric content experience across all channels.
You have strategic consumer marketing experience, developing cross-functional partnerships and running multi-channel campaigns and programs for a high-profile brand, within the CPG or consumer tech industries, or at an integrated creative or media agency! You will be encouraged to apply analytical rigor, an understanding of consumer and financial products, and a mix of brand and product knowledge to deliver effective marketing plans that truly move the needle!
This is a temporary position.
What you’ll do
- Team leadership and alignment | Lead a team of hard-working marketers to support them in building product and brand campaigns with a group of cross-functional partners
- Reporting, shareouts, and socialization | Work with leadership to give appropriate transparency into all consumer marketing activities.
- Holistic marketing strategy | Lead the creation of integrated campaigns, engagement campaigns, product launches, and more. Provide feedback and strategic input to strengthen the team’s work. May also require IC management of campaigns in some cases.
- Establish and maintain standard methodologies | Hold the team accountable to maintaining clear and consistent process, and support them in building new processes and workflows as needed.
What we look for
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability in leading and executing large scale consumer campaigns and long-term brand building through a diverse media mix
- Demonstrated experience in building and scaling teams
- Experience leading multiple campaigns at the same time, and working with many different internal and external teams to ensure we are launching our programs seamlessly, and with the highest impact
- Experience influencing effectively cross-functionally across all levels of management
- Demonstrated experience understanding the performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimize future campaigns and find new opportunity areas
- Ability to clearly communicate findings from initiatives to leadership and to the broader organization
- Consistent record of attracting, retaining, and developing a hard-working team